Grey Cliffs Ranch
Wyoming - another new state. New birds - yellow-billed magpie and crested myna bird. Of course, bald eagles, robins, swallows, ravens.
The skies are so blue and clear, the air so fragrant and sweet. To hear the wind in the trees, no noises of cars or crowds, makes me happy beyond words.
Tom’s been taking challenging bike rides in the parks and foothills - hilly, gravelly, uneven terrain, with rocks, washboards and rivulets of water drainage. I only had to watch out for rattlesnakes on my walks (thankfully never saw one). To each their own, they say.
Awesome 4-wheel drive tour of the property, neighboring Ted Turner’s land and the mountain ranges of Tobacco Root, Gallatin, and Spanish Peaks in the Madison Range. Saw mule deer, bucks, gophers, bull snake (non-venomous) and golden eagle.








Beautiful pictures. When Ron and I decide to do something like this, we will be getting your advice as to how to plan our trip. I love traveling with you from home, for now. Be safe and keep the pictures coming. Paula
ReplyDelete